Tuesday, June 1, 2010

To Small Little Victories

We shall take the little things as they come and today was a good day. When I came downstairs in the morning I will admit I was a bit concerned as I did not hear the little mews of my charges right away. I made a bit of a noise and two little heads popped up and the ruckus began, it was music to my ears. We made it through the night.

I packed their things and off we went to work where I could monitor them all day. I happen to work in a pretty cool place, the owner brings his dog Sunny everyday. She is a beautiful dog, albeit a chicken little. Now it is manditory to give a belly rub upon entering the office and since my hands were full I could not accomodate but I had her follow me into my office. I put the kittens down and they let out a mew that nearly scared the fur off this giant dog. She wasn't quite sure what to make of them and for the record stayed her distance the whole day.

I am glad to say that Gallifrey is a little piglet again and he has his little kitten belly back as well as his appetite. Elliot is eating and drinking but it takes a bit of encouragement. He is still too thin and not out of the woods just yet but I am keeping constant watch on him.

Right now they are in their crate purring away and ready for little kitten dreams and that makes me happy.

Sunny



.

2 comments: