Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Velociraptor Kitten

Yes, Velociraptor Kitten. I had accidentally brought one food bowl with me yesterday and the little ones had to share, well that didn't go according to plan.

Elliot is usually mild mannered and easy going. When I put the food bowl filled to the brim with food in the cage with Elliot and his brother Elliot immediately wrapped his paws around it and began to growl and hiss followed by a few swats. I have never seen him do such a thing let alone any cat really do this to such an extent. They never want for food.

I didn't want them to be fighting and found a paper plate to split up the food so both Gallifrey and Elliot can have their own lunch and that is when it happened...

Velociraptor Kitty came out of nowhere when I went to get the food and clamped down on my finger so hard that I had to pry his little fangs off of me. He wasn't budging and although he did not break skin with his little teeth it sure does hurt. Had I lifted my hand he would have gladly hung on. Now I can laugh because here is this little peanut of a thing acting ferocious. I say I laughed, he however was dead serious. The other funny thing is that he really didn't even eat much.

So the lesson here is ALWAYS remember both bowls, your fingers might count on it


.

No comments:

Post a Comment