Monday, June 7, 2010

And Still Going

Well, I know I promised a picture but there is a kink in that plan apparently, both kittens have licked the fur off each others face and front paws. Yes I know what that could mean but only after a minor panic attack when a dear friend asked me if I had a blacklight and if I did does their skin look green. Now she didn't say why so I hit the search engines trying to find why a kitten's skin would turn green and hair fall out. I found the answer and great, now I am itchy. I swear kittens are made cute for a reason.

Thankfully it is common but care needs to be taken just in case. I shall keep watch as usual and inform my poor friend Julia of any imperfection. (I swear she must either laugh or cringe everytime she sees my name pop up in a text or email) She has the patience of a Saint and if she hasn't killed me yet chances are she won't. Well at least I am entertaining.


Today I brought them to work again to watch them and make sure they are eating. Gallifrey was kind enough to, um, well let us just say share what he ate out of his back end, for something so little he really knows how to clear a room. Even poor Sunny the dog was offended. Thankfully I have a boss and office mate that are good natured. Upon walking by the office he stopped and stuck his head in and said "What the hell is that smell?" then when told he said "That smell came out of that?" then shook his head laughing and walked away.


I feel like when your child pulls that one can out of an elaborate display in the front of a supermarket and everything crashes to the ground. The whole store stares at you, yes, that is what it feels like. I think I shall hide under my desk tomorrow and I really must think of a way to pay them back, perhaps cookies will do.

I can not wait for the day I can look back on this and laugh or the kittens hit the more managable (and less stressful) 6 months age. Until then I will enjoy their dear little bald faces and cute kitten bellies.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment