Friday, June 4, 2010

Three Day Mark

Well three days have passed and I am happy to report the two remaining kittens are still here with me.

Gallifrey, the all orange kitten has nearly doubled in size and has his kitten belly back, he has become very vocal and purrs at the slightest touch.

Elliot, the little orange and white kitten is still not where he should be but making improvements I hope. He is half the size of his brother and not as active but gladly sits with you and purrs if being petted. I am also keeping an eye on his eye as it sometimes has puss in it. He seems to be rather picky on how his food is delivered. I have to constantly move it around with a spoon and let him eat off it. A small bowl is not good enough and it takes forever for him to eat but hey, I am so grateful that he is eating anything at all. I will do what is needed.

I am lucky to have a job that allows me to take the little guys with me (much to the protest of the smelly kitten food) and as long as Sunny's humans do not pet the kittens (she becomes very distraught and jealous) everything goes well.

I will post some pictures of them soon. Right now they are kind of messy from eating and it is too late to really clean them up proper. A slightly damp cloth will have to do.

I guess that is it for now. Thank you everyone that sent well-wishes and ask about them. I hope each day I can deliver better news than the day before.


.

1 comment:

  1. "I hope each day I can deliver better news than the day before."

    Me, too. Thanks for the update - and I wish you and yours the best.

    ReplyDelete