Sunday, July 4, 2010




This is the sweety that has been living with me for a while until it was time to head to Rikki's Refuge in Virginia. This is Rose the day she left. I can honestly say it was a little bittersweet as she has come such a long way but I know in my heart the Rikki's is the best place for her.

I want to thank many of you, Julia, for finding this place for her (and a ton of other reasons), Karen for taking the drive from NJ to VA. during a holiday weekend and for making a generous donation, Kerry, who pulled strings to get Rose into Rikki's, Gina who made a very generous donation and all of the others that have given donations to help me get Rose into her new home, each one of you are appreciated from the bottom of my heart. It never ceases to amaze me, the kindness of people, most of whom are strangers to me and only know me through Facebook. I hope that I can one day return the favor for all of you.

I am hoping to get some photos of Rose in her new place and when I do I will share them with everyone. I also have a little video of her kittens, Gallifrey and Elliot at play but first I have to figure out how to get them on the computer.

Until then, have a wonderful 4th Of July, enjoy the fireworks!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment